I got this recipe from a neighbor at her Christmas party, after a significant amount of it was consumed without realizing it. Dangerously smooth, very tasty, and wonderful on a cold night. Just make sure you’re not driving afterwards… this has been nicknamed “Velvet Sledgehammer” for a reason. Lucky for me, the party was just across the parking lot from my unit!
- 1 cup Irish Whiskey (I use Jameson’s, but your taste and budget may vary)
- 1 pint Half and Half
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 raw eggs
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients well in a blender
- Enjoy responsibly!
Keep this refrigerated – between the dairy and the raw eggs, this will spoil easily. Yields just over 1 quart.